Special Offer - FREE Postage upgrade to Premium Delivery when you select and pay for Standard Delivery at the checkout (you pay £3.99 and your order will automatically be upgraded to Premium Delivery worth £4.99 when despatched at no additional charge).
The Ruffwear Swamp Cooler redesigned for 2017 has a wealth of impressive new features which makes this dog cooling coat one of the very best.
The Swamp Cooler is a full body coat to provide maximum shade protection while the natural evaporative cooling keeps your dog cool in hot weather without using any chemicals.
Simply soak in water and then the technical fabric provides maximum cooling by utilising it's three-layered construction.
The outer light coloured fabric reflects heat and facilitates evaporation while the absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation and the inner layer transfers the critical cooling effect to your dog.
New for 2017 is a handy lead portal so you can still access the back clip on your dog's harness even when they are wearing the Swamp Cooler.
The reflective trim and sheltered buckles make this dog cooling coat stand out from the crowd as it's the finer details which give you confidence and trust that this is a premium product.
Active dog? why not look at the Ruffwear Jet Stream Cooling Vest
Additional Information - Product Road Test
Read our full product review as we test the Ruffwear Swamp Cooler with our own dogs Albie & Kizzie. Click here.
- Trail Tested Guarantee (details here)
- Full coverage for maximum shade
- Three-layer construction maximizes cooling:
- Wicking outer layer reflects heat and facilitates evaporation
- Absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation
- Comfortable inner layer transfers cooling effect to the dog
- Side release buckles for easy on/off
- Leash portal on back for attaching to Front Range™ Harness or Web Master™ Harness
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Machine washable, gentle cool cycle, mild detergent, hang dry
PLEASE NOTE You should continually monitor your dog and their cooling coat/vest to ensure the coat/vest remains wet, if allowed to dry out the cooling process will not take place which may result in your dog's temperature increasing.
Watch the video below to see how to measure your dog's girth and then refer to the size guide above.
How to measure - see it in action