Ruffwear Summit Trex dog boots provide everyday paw protection.
These boots give your dog essential, everyday protection from extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, and salt or other snowmelt chemicals.
The Ruffwear-designed sole provides flexible traction to ensure your dog has free range of movement and can still feel the ground through their paws. An integrated stretch gaiter (sock) protects their legs and locks out any troublesome dirt and debris.
Designed for dogs who need extra paw protection on everyday surfaces and with traction to ensure additional grip.
Features and Benefits
- Trail Tested Guarantee (details here)
- Ruffwear-designed, non-marking outsole offers flexible traction and is built for high-mileage
- Integrated stretch gaiter protects leg and locks out dirt and debris
- Moisture stays out via weather-resistant upper
- Reliable, intuitive hook and loop cinch strap
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Available in multiple sizes
- Available in two colours
- Can be worn with Ruffwear socks for increased comfort
Please refer to the video below for guidance on how to measure your dogs feet. Then click size guide above for details
Read about the 'Dog Boot Dance' in advance of getting your dog boots.
How to measure - see it in action