The Ruffwear Singletrack Pack is a low profile hydration rucksack for your dog.
This is the answer for the dog who wants water on the go without having to take a bowl. The Singletrak is a low profile pack which designed with saddlebags that ride close to your dogs body allowing them to retain as much freedom of movement as possible.
Primarily a hydration pack this comes complete with two soft-sided 0.6L collapsible water bottles. Great for summer months when the weather is hot you can be sure your dog is provided with fresh, uncontaminated water. In winter when rivers are frozen your dog still needs to have access to water and stay hydrated so this is a year round piece of equipment essential to the high activity dog.
A customisable fit with five points of adjustment provides an exceptional fit to ensure your dog is comfortable and still has full range of motion. The frame is built around a padded foam chest panel and with extra padding on the tummy straps Ruffwear really have thought of everything even down to the light colour to reflect heat from the sun.
- Trail Tested Guarantee (details here)
- Low-profile saddlebags ride close to the body, allowing dogs to be agile
- Two soft-sided 0.6L collapsible water bottles are BPA-free and taste-free
- Customizable fit with five points of adjustment allow for full range of motion
- Foam-padded chest and belly straps for comfortable, extended wear
- Light color is designed to reflect heat from the sun
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
Watch the video below to see how to measure your dogs girth. Click the link above for more detailed information about selecting your dogs size.
If using a pack on your dog for the first time you should ensure they are introduced to carrying loads slowly while ensuring the load is evenly distributed across both saddlebags. It's recommended that your dog does not carry more than 25 - 30% of their body weight in their pack.
How to measure - see it in action