The Ruffwear Polar Trex Boots for dogs provide supreme winter traction and insulation for your dog.
We don't want cold feet and neither do our dogs! These boots provide increased grip in cold weather and ultimately provide important protection for their paws from impacted snow gathering between your dogs pads.
Ruffwears Polar Trex Boots are specially designed for winter weather, providing warmth and traction both on snow and ice. They cover the paw and leg, and are made from water and wind resistant material.
The extra height on this boot makes them exceptional in snowy conditions. The high leg also provides protection from ski sides and with an internal cuff, cam buckle ankle strap and secure cord loop closure system these boots remain secure even in deep snow.
The ice specific sole provides your dog with excellent winter traction and great manoeuvrability. As you would expect, from any extreme Ruffwear product, Polar Trex boots are triple layered and water, weather and wind resistant - with reflective strips for low light visibility.
These boots come in a pack of 4.
- Trail Tested Guarantee (details here)
- Vibram® Ictrek® sole with snow gripping lug pattern provides superb winter traction
- Three-layer laminated soft shell upper is weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Cam buckle ankle strap and cord loop closure system stays on in snow
- Internal grip cuff keeps the boot securely on dog's paw
- Extended gaiter height for added leg protection from elements and ski edges
- Easy to operate & adjust in winter conditions while on the dog's paw
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trim offers increased visibility
Watch the video here for information about how to measure your dogs paws then use the link above to select your size. Read about the 'Dog Boot Dance' in advance of getting your dog boots!
See it in action - watch the video