The Ruffwear Float Coat 2017 is a fully featured dog life jacket which encourages your dog to swim in an optimal position and in complete safety.
Comprising strategically placed closed cell foam panels the Float Coat works in harmony with your dog's natural swimming position without restricting their movement.
Ideal for use in all water situations the Float Coat is made with time proven abrasion resistant materials and water compatible webbing that remains stable in wet environments.
For dog's who love to be active in water whether it's the rush of fast water, boating holidays, kayaking or other water sports, the strong and low-profile handle is optimally positioned to help them out of the water.
The Float Coat by Ruffwear also features a telescopic neck which adjusts to ensure a really great fit and is secured in place once fitted to the correct size.
Sheltered buckles keep the straps firmly in place and with a low-profile design for the handle and concealed fastenings your dog should be safe from getting tangled in anything.
Hugging your dog's body the Float Coat provides an optimal buoyancy aid allowing air and water to move as required for the very best flotation performance.
Our own dogs Albie and Kizzie always wear theirs at the beach or any time they are near water, you can see Albie pictured in his above (pre-2017 style).
- Trail Tested Guarantee (details here)
- Confidence-inspiring canine life jacket built with time-proven, abrasion-resistant materials
- Natural swimming position made possible by strategically-placed closed cell foam panels
- Strong, low-profile handle is optimally positioned to help dogs out of water
- Telescoping neck closure adjusts for a range of dog sizes and is permanently attached and secure
- Easy-to-clip sheltered buckles keep straps firmly in place over time
- Water-compatible webbing remains stable in wet environments
- Light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
Watch how to measure your dogs girth in the video here then click size guide above.
See it in action - watch the video